Ways We Can Give You a Smile Makeover
At Blossom Dental Care, we understand the importance of a healthy, confident smile – it’s the first thing people see when they meet you! Our highly skilled dentists use a combination of carefully selected treatments to give your smile a makeover, tailored just for you. The results can be life-changing, especially if you’ve been unhappy with your smile for years.
A smile is made up of several elements – the colour, spacing, and alignment of your teeth. At our NHS & private dentist in York, we assess every aspect of your smile and use cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, invisible braces, and dental implants to create a unique treatment plan to suit your individual needs.
Straighten crooked teeth with Invisalign
Invisalign is a market-leading orthodontic treatment that uses clear aligners to straighten your teeth and transform your smile. They’re perfect for those wishing to change their teeth without anyone knowing. The benefits of Invisalign are numerous:
- Custom made to fit your teeth
- Realign your teeth and jaws
- Removable for eating and brushing
- Discreet, virtually invisible trays
- Won’t affect your speech
- Ho hard edge or wires
- Suitable for adults and teens
- Help reclaim your confidence.
Brighten dull or stained teeth with Enlighten teeth-whitening
Are your teeth dull or discoloured? Teeth whitening is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to boost your smile and your confidence. The results of our teeth whitening treatment can last for years.
At Blossom Dental Care in York, we use Enlighten’s new teeth serum, which is widely accepted as the best teeth-whitening system available, repairing enamel and whitening the teeth at the same time.
- Get rid of stains and strengthen your enamel
- Boost your smile by up to twelve shades*
- Enjoy results that can last up to two years*
- Easily top-up your smile at home.
*Individual results may vary.
Replace missing teeth with dental implants
Dental implants are a long-term way to correct your smile. Implants are strong, natural-looking, and for the majority of patients, the best way to replace missing teeth.
The implant itself is made from titanium and integrates over time to become part of the jawbone, replicating the strength and function of your original missing tooth as well as fully restoring your smile. Dental implants come with numerous benefits:
- They look and perform like natural teeth
- No artificial plastic on the roof of your mouth
- No need for adhesives or denture cream
- No fear of your teeth slipping or falling out
- No need to avoid any activities because of your teeth
- Eat what you want, within consideration
- No impact on the surrounding, healthy teeth
- 97% or higher success rate.
Want to talk more about getting a smile makeover?
At Blossom Dental Clinic, we carefully consider your needs and combine the available treatments in a way that is best suited to you. Contact our friendly team at our York clinic today!